As the Disclosure process advances, public expectations and awareness are growing. The print media have noted this and are responding accordingly. They want readers and web views, so articles are pouring out on everything and anything ET and UFO. If it's seen in the sky, it's a story, and that includes balloons, Chinese lanterns, clouds, meteors, drones and birds. Anything that looks remotely artificial on the Moon or Mars is a story. These articles do put some pressure on the truth embargo, but at a cost.
Also of note are the video consolidation sites being sourced by the news sites for articles. "UFO" videos from around the world are sent to the amalgamation sites and then passed on to the newspapers. There is little or no vetting, no discrimination.
There is no way to avoid this, and it was expected. As Disclosure approaches emotions are going to run high, and this poses a dilemma for the public trying to follow the process. PRG's advice is to stay calm and watch for the strong articles. They are not that hard to spot. Enjoy the ride, but don't waste too much time on the hyperbolic infotainment.
And, as stated previously, expect the following:
1) Hoaxing. There is a trickster component to human DNA. We love to hoax, do stunts, play pranks. It's what we do. As the audience grows, UFO/ET hoaxing will increase - perhaps dramatically.
2) Predictions. People are going to get excited and hard predictions will follow. This is also human nature and understandable. Just keep in mind that most of these predictions will be arbitrary and wrong. [Note: PRG does not "predict" Disclosure, rather it "projects" the prospects for Disclosure based on the prevailing circumstances, which are complicated and many.]
3) False witnesses. Disclosure will be the biggest show on Earth. Lots of people will want to be on the stage, whether or not they have any connection to the issue itself. They will offer up accounts told them by unnamed sources at undisclosed locations without documents. Telepathic/channeled communication will also be put forward. Messages will be conveyed. Be particularly wary of government sourced information with military threat interpretations, calls to arms, and dire warnings provided on faith only.
4) Real witnesses. As Disclosure approaches many legitimate military/agency/political witnesses may feel they can finally step forward. Obviously, assessing this process will be complicated by the false witnesses. All that can be asked is the public and the media do their best in applying reason and common sense.
5) Elaborate stories. These are essentially hoaxes of a very advanced level. You will be presented stories of great complexity and depth with long histories. They will be quite entertaining, and they will most likely be completely bogus.
6) Opposition. Disclosure will be the most profound event in human history. There are many who feel it is not time. We should wait until we are more technologically or spiritually advanced. We should let the government decide, etc. Some of this opposition will be legitimate reflections of concern, and some of it will be propaganda.
7) Disinformation. This is the most difficult task facing the public and media. All of the above may include orchestrated disinformation in which some truth is embedded in order to undermine and slow down the Disclosure process itself. Some of this will be conducted by private citizens who are simply not ready to face the truth. Some of this will be managed by government entities. The latter, of course, will be the more sophisticated. The government is very good at information manipulation.
And to repeat, the most concerning area of disinformation is centered on alien threat scenarios. They are already turning up across the Internet. Are they true? Most certainly are not. Could there be an extraterrestrial threat to the human race? Yes. Likely? No. Is there a lot of evidence supporting a possible threat? Not much.
But herein lies the dilemma. The extraterrestrial threat issue is the most exopolitically explosive question with enormous potential consequences. Disinformation and hoaxes in this regard are as dangerous as those around nuclear war. The public somehow must not allow itself to be played on this. These kinds of assertions require significant evidence from multiple sources.
And remember. The government created the truth embargo. We just live in it.