There have been a number of key events in the history of the truth embargo since the end of the Cold War. Here are a few:
March 29, 1993
- The Clinton Office of Science and Technology receives a fax from Laurance Rockefeller's attorney launching what would come to be called the Rockefeller Initiative
May 9, 2001
- The Disclosure Project holds a huge press conference
at the National Press Club highlighting the testimony of military/agency/political witnesses.
October 22, 2002
- At the National Press Club John Podesta
, former Chief of Staff to President Clinton, calls for the release of all UFO documents in government files.
November 12, 2007
- Leslie Kean and James Fox hold a press conference
at the National Press Club to introduce the testimony of a number of high ranking military officers from several countries regarding the extraterrestrial issue.
September 27, 2010
- Robert Hastings and Capt. Robert Salas hold a press conference
at the National Press Club to introduce witnesses testifying to extraterrestrial related nuclear weapons tampering incidents.
April 29 - May 3, 2013
- Paradigm Research Group holds a mock congressional hearing (The Citizen Hearing on Disclosure
) at the National Press Club. Forty-two military/agency/political witnesses testify for thirty hours before six former members of the U.S Congress.
December 31, 2015
- Presidential candidate, Secretary Hillary Clinton, tells the Conway Daily Sun
, ""Yes, I'm going to get to the bottom of it," and "I think we may have been (visited already). We don't know for sure," and "He (John Podesta) has made me personally pledge we are going to get the information out. One way or another. Maybe we could have, like, a task force to go to Area 51." This was one of twelve instances
in which members of the Clinton campaign team spoke directly to the extraterrestrial issue during the campaign.
And now another key event has taken place. What separates this event from all the others is this: it was promulgated by the Pentagon. For the first time the U.S military has released gun camera footage from a military plane intercepting a UAP, It was not a trivial interception. It occurred during events involving the U.S.S. Nimitz Carrier Strike Force in November of 2004. [Note: At least one spokesperson for the Pentagon says they are not behind the release of the video, but that is to be expected.]
Further, the Pentagon has confirmed a UAP investigation running from 2007 to 2012.
This event has the potential to set off a media frenzy of a magnitude that threatens the truth embargo. Over the coming weeks PRG will keep you informed and have more to say on the matter. For now these quick comments:
- the Pentagon has stacks of gun camera footage of UAP intercepts dating back to the 1940's. Will more of these be released?
- the U.S. Government has NEVER stopped investigating UAP since the 1940's. Revealing this one investigation is strategic. What is that strategy?
Below you will find key media connected to this event. You can follow the full print coverage of the Pentagon release (currently at 106 articles) as well as the Tom DeLonge TTS/AAS