From: Paradigm Research Group
Re: New Congressional Hearings
Over the past eight months PRG has been meeting with congressional staff of House and Senate members who serve on the following committees: House and Senate Select Intelligence; House and Senate Armed Services; Senate Science, Space and Competitiveness; House Science, Space and Technology.
Discussed are new congressional hearings on the extraterrestrial presence issue. The last such hearings were before the House Committee on Science and Astronautics on July 29, 1968 (See: tinyurl.com/qhg6fh8
and April 5, 1966 before the House Armed Services Committee (See: tinyurl.com/ohht747
Those hearings were not sufficient. Today there are scores of military/agency/ political witnesses of rank and station prepared to testify under oath to events and evidence pertinent to the following matters:
- Nuclear weapons tampering at SAC sites by craft of unknown, almost certainly extraterrestrial origin
- The engagement of the extraterrestrial presence issue by the Clinton administration at the behest of Laurance Rockefeller from March of 1993 to October 1996 - the Rockefeller Initiative
- The silencing of military and commercial airline pilots who have reported thousands of sightings of unknown, almost certainly extraterrestrial origin. Nearly 4000 of these reports have been archived and available for inspection.
- The events in Roswell, New Mexico during July of 1947
- The events during December of 1980 in Rendlesham Forest east of Ipswich, in Suffolk, England and nearby to the twin NATO air bases, RAF Bentwaters and RAF Woodbridge, one of which was a nuclear weapons storage facility.
These testimonies and much more were given before former members of the House and Senate at the Citizen Hearing on Disclosure, April 29 to May 3, 2013, at the National Press Club.
Your private link and password to the Citizen Hearing on Disclosure are:
Review this event to see why new congressional hearings must take place as soon as possible.
Contact: Stephen Bassett